Connecting to the Canon Copier & Printer1. Click on the link below that matches your computer’s operating system to download the appropriate driver.
Windows 10 (64 bit)
Note: If you don’t see your operating system listed, or the download link does not work, please navigate to this link and scroll down to the Downloads section. Choose your operating system and version from the dropdown menus (if it's not auto-detected), then download the Recommended option that populates below the dropdown.
2. On your computer, navigate to the folder that the driver was downloaded to (this will most likely be your downloads folder) and double click the downloaded file to run the installer.
3. Once installed, you will need to locate the printer on the network and add it to your computer. Follow these steps:
1. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners > Add a printer or scanner
(Your computer will now search for printers on the network).
2. Choose 'Canon 3835i' from the list of printers, and select Add device.
1. Select Start > Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Printers & scanners.
2. Next to Add a printer or scanner, select Add device
(Your computer will search for printers on the network).
3. Wait for nearby printers to appear, then select Add device next to 'Canon 3835i'.
1. Click the Apple logo in the top left corner of your task bar, and go to System Preferences from the dropdown.
2. Select Printers and Scanners from the popup window.
3. Select the + icon at the bottom of the list of printers.
4. Select 'Canon 3538i' from the dialog box that pops up, then click Add.